Notice to Customers
Some jurisdictions may provide for additional privacy rights and disclosures to their residents or relevant data subjects that may apply to you in certain circumstances.
1. What information do we collect?
When you use the ebuydiy Services, your information and activity data is collected in several ways.
Information You Provide.
We collect information when you engage with the ebuydiy Services both online and offline, including information you provide when you register a ebuydiy account, book a product or ebuydiy booking, purchase merchandise, or sign up for a sweepstakes or other promotion. You also may be asked to provide information about where you like to travel or other information about your preferences and behavior. The following categories of information we collect and have collected in the last 12 months:
- Contact Data, including your first and last name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Billing Information, including your first and last name, credit card number, email address, postal address, cell phone number, and/or other payment information, or information needed to verify your identity.
- Demographic Data, including your age, gender, and country of residence.
- Profile Data, including your interests, inferences, preferences and favorites.
- Content,includingcontent within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on a ebuydiy Service . We also collect content within any messages you exchange with others through a ebuydiy Service (such as if you use our chat functionality).
- Job Applicant Data, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references as necessary to consider your job application for open positions.
We will also collect information with your consent. You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
- complete transactions and respond to your requests;
- maintain, improve, and optimize the ebuydiy Services;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats of harm;
- as required by law, rule or regulation, legal request, subpoena, or other legal process or requirement;
- develop and send you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our, our partners, and other entities’ products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services;
- personalize your customer experience and serve you with advertisements and other information appropriate and relevant to you and your interests throughout the ebuydiy Services; and
- fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
3. Sharing of Information.
- Service Providers. We share information with entities that process information on our behalf for our business purposes. Service providers assist us with services such as payment processing, travel and booking reservation, identity verification, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, and technical support.
- Vendors and Other Parties. We share information with vendors for business and commercial purposes, including analytics and advertising technology companies. Vendors may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Analytics and Advertising” section below.
- Affiliates. We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies and subsidiaries for business purposes such as customer support, marketing, booking, advertising, and technical operations. We also may share information with affiliates for commercial purposes.
- Partners. We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Promotions. When you voluntarily enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Public Forums. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to additional rights set out in the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
- Merger or Acquisition. We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We share information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the ebuydiy Services or anyone else.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the ebuydiy Services.
- Consent. We share information with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
The ebuydiy Services are targeted to a general audience. ebuydiy does not knowingly collect personal information in a manner not permitted by COPPA. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personal information of any kind whatsoever. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe we have collected information from your child in a manner not permitted by law, contact us through one of the methods set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. We will remove the data to the extent required by applicable laws.
We do not knowingly “sell” the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without their affirmative authorization.
If you are a under 18 years old and registered to use the ebuydiy Service, you can ask us to remove any content or information you have posted on the Service. To make a request, contact us as set out in “Contact Us” section with “ Under 18 Content Removal Request” in the subject line, and a description of the information you want removed. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the information from prospective public view, although we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the content and may retain the content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Security of Collected Information.
We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical precautions to keep information about you obtained in connection with the ebuydiy Services secure against unauthorized access and use, and we periodically review our security measures. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you outside our control. When you affirmatively provide us with information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information, travel details, etc. while registering with ebuydiy or making a reservation or engaging with a feature of our offered web services, your information is encrypted and transferred over a secure connection, available on most internet browsers. Please note that if you provide information outside of a secure session, ebuydiy cannot guarantee that information is protected with appropriate safeguards. Only ebuydiy-authorized individuals and our approved third-party companies described in this policy are granted permission to access your information.
6. Your Rights and Choices.
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your TrueBlue account by logging into your ebuydiy Account and visiting the account settings by clicking on “Contact Information” or “Log-In Information.” Please note that we will retain and use information about your use of the ebuydiy Services and flight reservations and travel as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and as allowed by applicable law.
If you want to close your ebuydiy account or learn more about the information related to your account you, please call us at +1 785-899-4190 or you can send us a request in writing to:
Attn: Customer Relations
Address : 5997 E Rd 21, Goodland, KS 67735 United States
Phone :+1 785-899-4190